cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angeljs
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

How to order Extra Box

I have two BT TV boxes and want one in my bedroom. I checked the BT help section which had a link to order Extra Box, but it just led to my products page with no way to order it. How do I do it, please?

Also, I have a WiFi disc which I've been asked to return as I've downgraded my package. Is it possible to buy it? 

(By the way, someone should probably update that help section.) 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to order Extra Box

Hi @angeljs, thanks for posting, and sorry you could not order the Extra Box service. Do you have Fibre broadband with speeds of 23Mbps or more and a separate aerial connection for your second box?

The Wifi disc you have would have to be returned. If you wish to purchase one it can be ordered Here.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

If you already have 2 boxes you can't order anymore, you can get a maximum of 2 boxes

0 Ratings
angeljs
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

I know that, I'm talking about the Extra Box service. 

0 Ratings
angeljs
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Yes, I have a second aerial. It seems silly that I have to return the disc only to purchase a new one. And they are £100 each! Really? I can't afford to pull that out all at once. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 6

Hi @angeljs, thanks for getting back to me and we'll be happy to help you get the Extra Box service ordered. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team.

There is no process to purchase outright a disc that has been sent to you already. This has been mentioned before so have a look at This Thread.

cheers

John

0 Ratings