cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m800afc
Message 1 of 5

Humax DTR-T1010/1TB & BT Sport.

Hello,

I have a free BT Sport subscription as part of my Infinity broadband deal.  Is it possible to record BT Sport without further charge using the Humax DTR-T1010/1TB?

I have emailed Humax, and the reply was:

Thank you for contacting Humax Support.

Yes you should be able to record BT sports without any further charge but I would recommend contacting BT sport to ensure this is the case.

Thanks a lot

Tony

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Humax DTR-T1010/1TB & BT Sport.

The retail Humax will have the software capable of recording internet channels such as BT Sport - However you only receive BT Sports channels on a Youview box with a BT TV package subscription and an Infinity connection.

http://sport.bt.com/pages/sport/

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 5

@m800afc wrote:

Is it possible to record BT Sport without further charge using the Humax DTR-T1010/1TB?

Hi,

As zulu says, you will need a youview branded Humax box for BT Sports to work.

Steve

0 Ratings
Markos46
Message 4 of 5

Would the DTR-T1010 Humax Youview box be capable of recording BT Sport if I just have BT internet?

If unable to record, is there an iPlayer stayle app available so that BT Sport could be watched on demand from the box?

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

Why not just sign up for BTTV. You will get a box (the newer faster humax DTR2100 - although it does only have a 500Gb hard drive) and it works out a lot cheaper than buying one. You will then get BT Sport on your TV through the box, ability to record, plus extras....

Unless you only have copper broadband in which case unfortunately even that box will be no use (or any other as you need a subscription to recieve it).

you will be limited to PC or phone/tablet apps only...

0 Ratings