cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

I have to do a factory reset every morning

Doing a factory reset every morning is very annoying. I had to upgrade my tv package a couple of weeks ago and this problem started. It started out every few days now its every day. What’s going on?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: I have to do a factory reset every morning

Hi @MrFiend, welcome to the forum, and sorry you're having to reset your BT TV box daily.

Did you receive a different BT TV box when you upgraded or are you using the same one that worked ok before you changed the package?

What's happening that's causing you to reset the box ie are you getting an error code?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Morning John 

It’s the same 4k box and I didn’t have issues before apart from a recording that cancelled itself after a few seconds. 
when I turn it on it display’s on the screen “no signal” and the box turns on and off a couple of times and nothing. I try turning on and off but no joy. It only works when I do a full factory reset. No error codes either?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @MrFiend, thanks for your prompt reply. 

One more thing I'll like to check with you is that when you complete a reset of the box is it the one that you lose all recordings?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Yes it is John.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @MrFiend, thanks for confirming that for me. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings