cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Herald135
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

I keep getting YVM607 Error messages when trying to view my subscription channels, tried all "fixes"

Hello.

So today I have been getting the "YVM607 - Content Protection could not be enabled" error message. I have tried;

• Retuning my channels
  • Restarting the box
  • Checking for software updates
  • Checking the HDMI cable itself
  • Checking ym internet connection

So, finally I called up the tech support and after getting the generic steps I just tried I was led through the "factory restart" solution, which has also not worked.

What happens is as follows;

pon turning to a subscription channel I receive anywhere between 1-5 seconds of footage before the error page/screen pops up.

This leads me to beleve there is nothing going on mechanically.

What is boggling me is that this is practically a brand new box, maybe only a few months old since the last issues we had, which were under a similar error code.

Has anyone in the community had this type of error before to this level?

I am at my wits end and the only solution I can see before me to receive what I am paying for is to jump ship, which I'd not like to do if I can help it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: I keep getting YVM607 Error messages when trying to view my subscription channels, tried all &qu

0 Ratings
Herald135
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: I keep getting YVM607 Error messages when trying to view my subscription channels, tried all &am

I have had a look over there and sadly I've tried everything suggested in that thread, save for the links (which all link to the Youview homepage rather than the articles themselves).

Thank you for trying to help but I have tried everything there at this point in time.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: I keep getting YVM607 Error messages when trying to view my subscription channels, tried all &am

@Herald135 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get the TV team to look at this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings