Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veryhandy1
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

IOC 6023 after broadband upgrade

Go to solution

Since my broadband was upgraded 3 days ago I am unable to watch any internet tv channels, internet working and all apps and players working

when I try any subscription channel btsport or discovery etc I get error code Ipc 6023

bt are struggling to resolve

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: IOC 6023 after broadband upgrade

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @veryhandy1

Sorry you're having these problems after upgrading your broadband package. I can get this looked at for you.

I've sent you a private message with details on what we need to investigate, you can view your private messages by clicking this link

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@veryhandy1

What was the upgrade that you had?

If it was ADSL to Fibre then it might well be a few days before all services are resumed.

Also sometimes a router reboot & a Youview box reboot can solve this type of issue.

0 Ratings
veryhandy1
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hello, I had my bt infinity broadband upgraded to ultrafast broadband on 28th Jan and since then no subscription channels, looks like it is a multicast problem

0 Ratings
veryhandy1
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

My Subscription TV issue has now been resolved, as first described I had no Subscription channels after a Broadband upgrade from Infinity to Ultrafast.

Internet was workin OK and all Apps and Players were working also i had all EPG for all channels just no Subscription channels

After reading similar issues on this forum it was clear it was a multicast issue and thanks to Stuart H from BT who seen my post and took up the baton.

It was a config Issue which has now been rectified and all channels are now accessible

Thanks to all involved

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @veryhandy1 Thanks for the update and I'll let @RobbieMac who called you earlier today that this is now fixed.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings