cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
king_eak26
Message 1 of 4

IPC-6023 Error Message

Since April 3rd I have been unable to record any channels, and the HD channels started dropping after 4 minutes and either immediately upon turning on the box or following the HD channel issue the error message IPC-6023 is displayed. I have spent over 6 hours on a combination of phone calls, texts, and online chats trying to fix the issue. I spent 2 hours on the phone while a technician walked me through a hotswap of ethernet cable, HDMi cable, builter box, power cable, and part of that also involved me removing the wall socket to ensure the fault didn't occur there. Having decided that didn't work a technician was scheduled to come out. 3 days later a tech showed up and informed me he had already attended two other properties that morning experiencing the same issues, and had requested he be accompanied by his Supervisor on my service call. All the same checks were performed, as well as a hard reset of the box and hub. A phone check was also performed, followed by a box replacement. None of these resolved the issue, and they stated that the issue must lay outside of the property and the case was apparently escalated to the case management team. On the 17th of April I was told the engineers were performing an emergency investigation on the issue. Since then I have had little to no communication from BT, and I am still paying for a service which doesn't work. When I check the status of my case online they show the issue has been resolved, which it certainly has not. I am at the end of my patience, and am looking for advice on what to do next. Please help!!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: IPC-6023 Error Message

@king_eak26 Can you send us over your details and we'll find out what's going on.  You'll find the 'click here to contact the mods' link by clicking on my username.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
king_eak26
Message 3 of 4

I filled out the form provided when I clicked on the "contact the mods" link.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @king_eak26 Thanks for sending us over your details. 

I've checked and can see that this case is already in hand. The team dealing have spoken with you yesterday and it looks like the fault is fixed. They will check back with you this Friday to ensure the issue is fully resolved. 

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings