cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colinnaylor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 35

IPC 6023

Yet again bt fail to disappoint me since Friday morning I have had is error and they said friday night it is fix on Saturday morning they have sent a message says they calling me back at dinner time no call I phoned them back after 1 hour on the phone reset the boxes 5 times they have said there is a fault and passed me back to level 2 again it like pass the customer around can nobody in bt just fix this problem. Also when I said sent somebody around to sort this out it I was told no.
0 Ratings
34 REPLIES 34
emb0161
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 35

Re: IPC 6023

Same here. Was it the software upgrade on 27th? Spent ages on the phone asked me to reboot all which I had already done 2 times. Then escalated to level 2 promised phone back with 48 hours. Mmmmmm

0 Ratings
Colinnaylor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 35

Thanks for that will let you know how I get on
0 Ratings
Highlighted
emb0161
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 35

I will too
0 Ratings
Red_Snow
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 35

Have you tried removing power from the box for a few minutes as opposed to resetting/restarting. Just a thought as I had to do that with one of my G4 boxes as no internet channels or Netflix didn't work.

0 Ratings
emb0161
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 35

Done that 3 times and same with router. On demand is fine as is bb speed.
0 Ratings
Colinnaylor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 35

Same here I tryed this but still no joy
0 Ratings
emb0161
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 35

Had the phone call, tried the factory reset without loosing recordings, no change. Tested line, sending engineer tuesday.
0 Ratings
Colinnaylor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 35

Well bt have gone 1 further now they said they will ring Sunday did not they call Monday night after I said I would be at work but still no joy they said I will have to be home and restart the box again I did this sat for 1 hour why do I Have to do this again and when I said i have enough of do this four times now and I want somebody to come and fix this she said I would have to paid. Why should i. I pay line rental. To this she said they will call me back to today when I am in. I work night this is not right. She then put the phoned down. Ok we want to play them game fine
0 Ratings
CMA
Contributor
Message 10 of 35

I had an IPC6023 following the update on the 27th on both my boxes. I found that the way to get around this was to go into BTPlayer and then back out again. The action of doing this appears to validate the IP channels and then all is well.

Hope this helps.

0 Ratings