Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

IPC 6023

Go to solution

Hello , both myself and neighbour have had FTTP fitted with a new smart Hub. We have now both lost access to all the BT sports channels. We are both connected (hub to you view box) via an ethernet cable with a speed over 100mb. All other on demand is working and all resets have been carried out. Everything worked fine with the existing FTTC set up. Any ideas?  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: IPC 6023

Go to solution

Hi @Iggy1,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems watching BT Sport. The IPC6023 error usually indicates a problem that the Broadband speed. Do you get the error on both the BT Sport HD and SD channels?

Are you using any powerline adaptors?

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

As I said in my original posts both my self and neighbour changed broadband to FTTP from Fttc .We both lost all BT sport and the BT channel 399. We both get over 100mb on our direct ethernet connection. We have both gone the required resets.Our software is up to date.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Also I do not have HD on sport and neither does my neighbour.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Iggy1,

Thank you for posting back. Is your BT TV box connected directly to your hub or are you using powerline adaptors? If you're using powerline adaptors please can you try connecting directly to the hub to see if you get the same error?

In the meantime, if you send me your details, I'll be able to run a few checks on the network.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB and any watchers. We've had confirmation that an issue affecting multicast services in the Inverurie area has now been resolved so please do check if those channels are now playing out successfully.

thanks for raising this issue,

David

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks to all at BT for this speedy resolution.

0 Ratings