Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atommo
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

IPC6007 error

Go to solution
Hi there, recently moved house, hasn't set the to box back up for a while but have done today and it's not showing my subscribed channels. Anyone know anything about the error code as above?
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
NeilO
Message 2 of 8

Re: IPC6007 error

Go to solution

@Atommo Sorry about that, can you try these steps and post back to let me know how you get on?

Follow these steps to try and fix these IPC errors:

1. Try to access the BT Player. Press the Home (or YouView) button, then scroll to and select BT Player
  2. If you still see the error message then try restarting your equipment by following these steps:
    • First, restart your Hub
    • Wait for the broadband light on your Hub to go blue
    • Restart your set top box, using the power switch on the back
    • Now check if you still receive the error
  3. Check your software version is up to date. To do this, press the Home (or YouView) button, then go to Settings > Software Information > Update Software and press OK
  4. Check your On Demand players are up to date by pressing the Home (or YouView) button, then going to Settings > Software Information > Update players & apps and press OK
0 Ratings
Atommo
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hello there, this has not worked I'm afraid. Any other ideas?

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Hi @Atommo, I'm sorry that hasn't worked. If you send me in your details I'll be able to run a few checks on your service. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile? Thanks PaddyB
0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Are you still using a BT Home Hub and just how is the Youview box connected to the router?

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Atommo,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry you haven't been able to use your BT TV service following your home move. I've checked your details and it looks like the BT TV service hasn't been correctly linked to your new Broadband. I've raised this with my colleagues in the BT TV team.

I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Atommo,

Thank you for taking my call. I'm glad to hear the TV service is working Smiley Happy

Please once again accept my apology for the delay in getting all your services working at your new address.

Thanks

PaddyB

Atommo
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Thank you so much, all working as it should be now 🙂