Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jclotwor
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

IPC6023/6002

Hi,

I've recently started having issues with my subscription channels, including the BT Sport channels. I've been a Youview box user for over a year, in that time the neither my home network configuration or the hardware i use has changed significantly. My router (ASUS AC66U) has played perfectly well with the youview box during this time.

The issue began out of two weeks ago when I discovered I could no longer access any sport channels. I've today had a visit from a BT engineer who swapped the youview box over (to no effect). He insisted that I needed to be using a BT hub and not the AC66U and that this was the problem. I was hugely skeptical around the reasons I was given for this. Anyway, long story short, I'm now sat here still unable to access BT sport channels and I don't really understand why.

A quick nose around the forum has shown that I don't appear to be alone in experiencing the sudden, inexplicable onset of connectivity issues and so I wondered if some wise sage around these parts could possibly offer some assistance?

Thanks in advance
Jason
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: IPC6023/6002

Hi @jclotwor

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Are you able to PM me your telephone number and I'll have a look into the issue for you.

Do you get an error message when you try to access the BT Sport channels? E.g. IPC6023.

Is it only sport channels or is it all Internet channels?

Thank you.

Community ModeratorGemma
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
jclotwor
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: IPC6023/6002

Pm sent.
0 Ratings