Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crozzer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

IPC6023 AGAIN!!!

Hi All,

Signed up to BT Infinity 2, plus entertainment + and BT sport 10 days ago. None of the subscribed channels are working, but broadband and on deman is. So far have done the following:

• Ethernet cable straight to BT Smart Hub from you view box.
  • Factory reset done
  • Cable changed

BT engineer came out last week after customer support ran some successful remote tests and did:

• Several factory and software resets
  • Tried his own you view box and cable
  • Confirmed speeds of 55down and 10up
  • He escalated this to 'Vision case - Newcastle' beleiving it to be a configuration issue on the line, even though all shows ok on the system

Newcastle are due to call me tomorrow. Has anyone had similar issues that have been rectified this way ?

I am convinced (by all the reading etc..) that there must be a multicast config issue somewhere on my line, just need to find someone who can verify that.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: IPC6023 AGAIN!!!

@Crozzer I'm sorry about the problems with your BT TV service.  Yes that sounds plausible if the line speed and broadband is ok. The IPC6023 error can be caused by problems with the multicast network and it may need to be looked at by BT wholesale to find the cause.

Post back and let us know how the call with BT TV team in Newcastle goes tomorrow. 

0 Ratings
Crozzer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

So not surprisingly, no contact from Newcastle today so far !!   If anyone is able to assist, that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers !!

0 Ratings
Crozzer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Hi NeilO, are you able to assist at all please ?  I never received a call from Newcastle and customer support says they haven't even picked up the case yet.

So almost 3 weeks into my service and 1 week after an engineer visited and escalated it, I still don't have any internet channels.

😞

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Crozzer I'm sorry about that. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Crozzer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Really appreciate that NeilO, I have submitted the relevant details. Thanks again 🙂
0 Ratings