cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cantonbean
Message 1 of 4

IPC6023 ASUS DSL-AC88U

I was having none stop issues with the HomeHub 6 and various smart devices so I invested in the ASUS DSL-AC88U to replace it and it has been amazing. Previously we had BT Sport via Sky. I am cancelling Sky this month and moving to BT TV. This moved over from Sky to BT yesterday. Since then I have not been able to get BTTV to work with this error. I am not prepared to move back to the HomeHub as it is terrible and want to use my g fast modem/router with BT TV. I have added it to LAN Port 1 as suggested. I have also seen people suggesting a bridge but that doesnt let you add the same VLAN or 101 for both settings. Can anyone offer a solution as if not I will just cancel BTTV. I have tried setting up as Plusnet as read elsewhere with no joy. I am on Gfast service running build583 on the router.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: IPC6023 ASUS DSL-AC88U

0 Ratings
cantonbean
Message 3 of 4

Hello and thank you for the reply. I did and I've tried that older firmware and doing the reset and choosing PlusNet. I'm not sure if it is because I am on Gfast but none of the auto options BT or PlusNet work and I can't changed anything around the IPTV settings.
0 Ratings
icepeek
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Having the same issue here... It is driving me mad!!!

0 Ratings