Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simpic01
Beginner
Message 81 of 109

Re: IPC6023 - Advanced Diagnosis

Works direct to the HH.

Downgraded pfSense to 2.2.6 and the igmp proxy works again. Seems the latest version has introduced a bug!

0 Ratings
brads27
Contributor
Message 82 of 109

Cant work out how to use the links above,i have VLC player and TSReader but dont understand how to set up/

0 Ratings
Berger15
Message 83 of 109

Hi, I only get this error from 9pm on Wednesday night and Only on AMC. All other channels are fine. Resetting the router, the box - everything - makes no difference. I'm really getting hacked off as Breaking Bad is probably the only Internet channel show I watch now.
0 Ratings
JasDad
Beginner
Message 84 of 109

I don't normally post on forums but this 6023 error is getting beyond a joke. I have undertaken all the requested resets etc - I did refuse to pay £160 for an engineers visit. If I have BT infinity surely it's a bit embarrassing that they keep saying the speed is not fast enough... Every other piece of IT kit works fine. It would seem that getting any kind of reasonable customer service or to be treated fairly by BT is too much to ask. If the situation isn't resolved then I will simply cancel everything as soon as I can, not just the TV contract. There are plenty of other options out there. 

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 85 of 109

I can have a look at your lines and get you working. PM me your details.

Steve
Matilda32
Message 86 of 109

Hi Steve_M, hope you can help. I've tried your method using VLC but as a home user with no techie background I'm not really sure what I should be looking for! I've got as far as entering the test URL in the "open network stream" option, but when I press play nothing happens. Just a black screen with traffic cone.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. BT are about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

History: already had broadband with BT, but TV with sky. Were going to switch everything to sky but got persuaded to stay and do TV with BT for a good deal. I should have known better!

Thanks in advance!
0 Ratings
Kyri
Beginner
Message 87 of 109

Same trouble here...

5 months with Infinity 2 and NO internet channels.

Got a HH6 directly connected directly to Youview box.

3 engineers been out and 5-6 separate calls to BT.

No problem found or solution... This is a joke!!!

This forum is the closest I have come to understanding what's up...

But just ran VLC on my laptop and got nothing... Not sure what that means.

Kyri
0 Ratings
Message 88 of 109

Hi @Kyri,

We'll look into it for you. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It'll take us a few working days to reply to you but we will.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 89 of 109

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your TV problems - I'm happy to own and fix your problems if you could send (PM) me your details.

Thanks

Steve

0 Ratings
jnorris235
Aspiring Contributor
Message 90 of 109

Same problem IPC 6023 but need a simple yes/no. Have 52mb FTTP though it rarely goes over 30. Home Plugs to TV BUT ONT direct to apple extreme router. No BT Hub used at all. Is this a problem?
0 Ratings