cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jimg165
Message 1 of 10

IPC6023 Draytek Router Solution for you!

Go to solution

I have a Draytek 2860 router and had the now famous IPC6023 error. but I have fixed it: See below:

Go to APPLICATIONS then click con IGMP and then make sure you ENABLE IGMP Proxy. Make sure the box is ticked. Then, click on OK.

That wrok instantly for me. Hope it helps you!

Screenshot 2017-10-07 14.11.49.png

9 REPLIES
Message 2 of 10

Re: IPC6023 Draytek Router Solution for you!

Go to solution

Hi @jimg165 and welcome.

Thanks for posting the solution. Appreciate you taking time to do that.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDavidM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Smox
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for posting this it worked for my Vigor 2760n.

0 Ratings
ETLHNJN
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We just had delivery of a YOUVIEW box from Plusnet and we were getting this same error message.  I noticed that it was the subscription channels were not working but the free view ones were. I had followed all the Plusnet advice, reboot box, router etc etc, and plus net tried to help but they clearly had not come across this particular issue. I put in IPC6023 and Draytek router into the magical search engine and your fix popped up... Like you, it worked instantly and I am relieved I do not have to buy a new router which would have probably ended up being the easiest Plusnet solution. I knew mine should have been compatible. Our Router has  8 full sockets which I doubt the Plusnet one would have had so I am very grateful for you taking the time to post this. It was clear it is a catch-all error message. and can cover a multitude of things.

0 Ratings
ETLHNJN
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We just had delivery of a YOUVIEW box from Plusnet and we were getting this same error message.  I noticed that it was the subscription channels were not working but the free view ones were. I had followed all the Plusnet advice, reboot box, router etc etc, and Plusnet had tried to help but they clearly had not come across this particular issue . I put in IPC6023 and Draytek router into the magical search engine and your fix popped up... Like you, it worked instantly and I am relieved I do not have to buy a new router which would have probably ended up being the easiest Plusnet solution. I knew mine should have been compatible. Our Router has  8 very full sockets which I doubt the Plusnet one would have had, I am very grateful for you taking the time to post this. The error message is a rather vague catch-all error message. and I suspect can cover a multitude of things.

0 Ratings
LeMans844
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

fixed it for me cheers

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

I have had this issue for a few weeks and initially could not get this solution to work on my Vigor 2860 . However I changed to Wan2 rather than Wan1 in the published solution which  is the ADSL/VDSL port and immediately I could finally view the subscription channels.

0 Ratings
ETLHNJN
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

I also had to tick IGMP snooping too as it worked but fell over every time we went on the internet🤣🤣🤣

0 Ratings
ETLHNJN
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

I also had to tick IGMP snooping as it worked but then the internet didn’t work for normal browsing  🤣🤣🤣

0 Ratings
mikeuser
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for posting this, I can verify it works for BT Youview 4K running on a Draytek 2860 with 3.8.9.3_BT Firmware

0 Ratings