cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jgratton2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

IPC6023 error and no paid for channels for two weeks now!

Go to solution
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help.
I have had bt tv for nearly two years no problem but on Sunday 12th I noticed that my internet channels would not work - I get a black screen and then Ipc6023 error message including channel 399.
An engineer has come out to the property and confirmed not an issue my end. This was escalated to level 2 and 3 with multiple promises to call back - unfortunately they keep ringing the landline which I have said on many occasions does not have a working phone and to call my mobile. As I am writing this I am still waiting for a call back 'within the hour'. Frustrating to say the least.
I am connected through power adapters but have also tried the box connected to the hub directly using an upstairs tv. Same issue. All advice has been followed i.e. Resetting, check wires etc but still no luck. My broadband is working perfectly and speed is fine (I work from home daily and no issues) and my youview box is connected to the internet - I can access iplayer etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: IPC6023 error and no paid for channels for two weeks now!

Go to solution

@Jgratton2

I will move this post to the YouView board.

Have you tried the vision live chat team 

0 Ratings
Jgratton2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
Yes. THey just keep telling me to go through resetting etc asking the same questions over and over again. Wanting to send out another engineer to check I have my wires plugged in properly. Not really getting anywhere with them.
Have phoned back multiple times but get the same too.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Jgratton2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
@Keith_Beddoe
Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jgratton2,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

There are a few different scenarios that can cause this issue. It needs to be investigated thoroughly. You can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. This will raise a ticket for us to investigate. It can take 1-3 working days before we can reply back.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Jgratton2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS

Has there been any progress made on my case - reference number is 161224-******.

On the 28th I was advised of super stability mode being put on the line but this has not made any difference.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Jgratton2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
Problem is back again 😞 reset, checked wires, plugged directly in to broadband hub etc.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Jgratton2 Sorry that the fault has come back. I can see that you have sent in your details again today and we will get this resolved for you as soon as we can.

Thanks

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Jgratton2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
@JohnC2 thank you for your help.
0 Ratings