cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robinperks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

IPC6023 internet channels have gone!

Error code IPC6023 has appeared on all our internet channels randomly after waking up one day. We have done nothing to the setup and has been working well over the last few months. Home hub 5 connected as it should. Done the usual resets etc and spoen to different people from all over the world and no answer to this problem. Seems like the service has been turned off although we still get the menus and showing we have 60 internet channels but all are blank screens. Can anyone help?! Tried looking through a couple of operaor profiles but cant seem to find the contact link that is talked about?! 

Any help will be greafully received!

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
robinperks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: IPC6023 internet channels have gone!

Another frustating evening, BT chappy from other side of the world called and asked is it working now (as if something had been done) to which we replied no, his answer was: ok we will look into this more and will call you back tomorrow night. This is now the 3rd night on the trot with the same answer. From everything i read i suspect actually nothing is happenning! Whats the answer to this problem?!??! How hard can it actually be?!

0 Ratings
robinperks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Another update on this case: Once again they have just phoned and asked if its working to which ive said no, and once again they have said they will call back tomorrow!!! I asked about cancelling the service to which they have said there would be feee because we are still in contract!! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi robinperks,

I'm really sorry about that, if you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
jay86mk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

I've only recently taken youview as I was with Sky. Unfortunately I'm wondering now if I've made the right choice. If get the same problem mentioned in the OP as well as some other issues. Yesterday I got a message saying we had no channels to view as they hadn't been tuned ( not the case as we had the 60 internet channels working fine from the install ) and it took a router and youview box reset to sort this. We also lose picture and sound when it tries to record anything...this has just happened when my 15 month old favourite programme came on which wasn't great! Connectivity with the hub has never been an issue with any device so I'm a bit lost as to why the internet channels keep being lost
0 Ratings
robinperks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Ive replied to the link, but another update we have already had the usual call tonight of: "Is it working yet?" to which ive replied "no." "ok we will call you back tomorrow" i interupted and asked can i have some details on the problem and was given the wrong error code. Hopefully someone here will be able to sort this problem out as i have less than zero confidence with the customer service team on the other side of the phone. 

0 Ratings
robinperks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

...nothing was done today :o(  still no channels.

0 Ratings