Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kojak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

IPC6023 on only Discovery HD and Good Food HD

I'm using a Synology RT2600AC router at home and a hard-wired CAT5 cable to my STB. I receive ALL my terrestrial and BTTV HD / extra channels without a problem but recently I've noticed that I get IPC6023 on only Discovery HD and Good Food HD. I've tried all the usual stuff like resetting router & STB etc but I find it strange that only these two channels have the IPC6023 issue. Any ideas? Should I contact a mod in case something at BT's end has changed?
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: IPC6023 on only Discovery HD and Good Food HD

Hi @Kojak  welcome back and sorry you are getting this error with these channels.

Will you connect up your BT Hub and test these channels to see if the error occurs. It's best to test connected via ethernet. Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings