Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dalespitfire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 81 of 137

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution
At the moment I don't see where a fix is coming from. They seem to be floundering. I'm also just losing confidence in the service now. I've raised a complaint to clarify my intention to cancel on Monday am if this isn't resolved by then. I will wait for Sky Q silver.
Highlighted
Essemess
Contributor
Message 82 of 137

Go to solution

News from the Essemess household is "Telly seems a bit better but not perfect".

Not sure if that coincides with any tweaks. Will follow up with more detail when I'm back at my office desk.

- Essemess

Edit - Still breaking up across all IP channels .

0 Ratings
dalespitfire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 83 of 137

Go to solution
Some might be better than others but the issue is still there on all channels.
laurastandrin
Contributor
Message 84 of 137

Go to solution
Getting a call back between 5-6pm to do a trouble shoot thing. Was told if it still doesn't work then they will help me to cancel without paying the charge. I was told by the first gentleman that my compliant is at the highest it can be taken so there is nowhere to go from here other than they fix it or its simple I cancel at the end of the phone call today. Iv given them plenty of time to fix, if they can't employ suitable people to fix their issues regardless of wether it's in someone's house or somewhere outside then I'm well within my rights to cancel (I have an appointment on Monday at 1pm with the citizens advice and I have been on the phone with a solicitor's office while I was at work) so I hope they don't try and fob me off with a 3rd engineer! But hey ho following a script will probably fix my issue......in think not!
0 Ratings
dalespitfire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 85 of 137

Go to solution
There is nothing you can do to resolve this I'm afraid nor that an engineer would be able to fix in the home so I'd be prepared to cancel. Unless they give you a definite date for resolution and you are happy with some compensation.

You will get more sense out of Steve on here than your call back I would guess.

Pretty poor all round this from BT.
0 Ratings
laurastandrin
Contributor
Message 86 of 137

Go to solution
Just finished on the phone with bt, she finally admitted that there is a major issue at the moment and that my case has been escalated further and that someone will ring me back Tuesday! And that it could take up to 2 weeks for this to be resolved. But at the end of all this she said if it's still not working then we will go through the cancellation option. Its a good job iv still got my sky box as I receive more channels through that than I do my youview box. So guys be prepared for a looonnnggg wait. I think im just going to have to give in and pay the cancellation fee. 😧
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 87 of 137

Go to solution

There is an engineer on way to site to trace the route and find where the corruption is happening.

If it takes 2 weeks I will personally buy you out of your contract 🙂

Steve

dalespitfire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 88 of 137

Go to solution
Steve you are a top bloke. I hope you are able to grab a beer soon. You deserve one.
0 Ratings
Kips
Message 89 of 137

Go to solution

I am having the same issues as everyone else on this subject. I also know others in my area are as well (All internet channels pixelalating) I am of Skelmanthorpe exchange in West Yorks. Is this on the faults radar as well?

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 90 of 137

Go to solution
Hi kips, I personally think its affecting people on:
PENISTONE
DINNINGTON
STOCKSBRIDGE
SKELMANTHORPE
0 Ratings