Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 121 of 137

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution
Completely agree and will be raising these questions and more on Monday!

Give me a couple of days and I'll come back to you about your bills, as you say you've all helped a great deal of other customers to have a quicker service restoration.

Steve
0 Ratings
laurastandrin
Contributor
Message 122 of 137

Go to solution
Thanks Steve you really are a DIAMOND! I think u could run the whole of bt better on ur own than all those "employees" put together could! Yes I'm really interested into seeing what sort of discount reflects on my bill! I Oy have a £13 tv package and was told that I would recive a 3rd of that for what iv missed? Not sure if it's true but if it is then that's not really compensating me for my time without tv! From the 8th up until yesterday the 20th thanks again though Steve youv helped massively! 👍
0 Ratings
laurastandrin
Contributor
Message 123 of 137

Go to solution
#i only
0 Ratings
laurastandrin
Contributor
Message 124 of 137

Go to solution
@Steve_M just one more thing if I was still wanting to cancel do you know how much the cancellation fee would be? I took my contract out in January. Thanks again
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 125 of 137

Go to solution
Let me see what I can sort out and then we can go from there. I don't work in that part of the business so will need to make a few calls on Monday.

Steve
0 Ratings
laurastandrin
Contributor
Message 126 of 137

Go to solution
@Steve_M brilliant! Thank you 😊 if only everyone was like you! The reason I'm still thinking of cancelling is because my friend around the corner had hers cancelled free of charge and then they reduced her broadband from 30 a month down to £21 a month! But yet iv had nothing! I dint think it's fair on there part. But that would be brilliant Steve honestly thank you. X
0 Ratings
dalespitfire
Aspiring Contributor
Message 127 of 137

Go to solution
@Steve_M I sent an email to Mr Patterson yesterday and had a response to say thanks for bringing the positive feedback to his attention. Whether or not you hear anything I don't know, but at least your name has been mentioned to them up top. Will send you a copy of the mail if you want. Just let me know.
0 Ratings
laurastandrin
Contributor
Message 128 of 137

Go to solution
@Steve_M hi Steve is there an email address I could send an email to about your brilliant customer service? I just saw the post above and I would love to be able to tell someone how you handled our problem. You were fantastic at keeping us upto date with the issues and I would love to be able to tell someone. If you want to private message me your name and which department your in and the email address to send the email to that would be fantastic. You definitely need some recognition 👍X
glynbo
Beginner
Message 129 of 137

Go to solution

Good to see some people have managed to get their ipc6023 resolved. At the beginning of last week I started to experience this error but only on BT Sport channels. It has now extended itself to all Internet channels, making the service unusable. It <appears> to be more prevalent durng the evening, which makes me think it may be a capacity issue ? I have a Youview+, Home Hub 5 with BT500 Powerline adaptors (as installed by the engineer back in November 2015) and Infinity 2. I am in Crowborough, East Sussex - postcode TN6. Before last week we had no problems whatsoever. Have rebooted etc. till the cows come home to no avail. This is an open appeal to the superb Steve_M to get on my case ! As one who has worked in a service industry for 40 years, I understand the importance of customer service and from the looks of the posts on this thread, so do you ! Your mission, Steve, if you choose to accept it .....

BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 130 of 137

Go to solution
I'm very tempted to accept the challenge but I'm currently in the maternity ward with my wife and I think getting the work laptop out would cost me a lot!! Can you PM me your details and I'll pass them on the a trusted colleague. Steve