cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpetrie1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

IR Extender for YouView

need to hear if you have a working IR magic eye type solution for YouView. I have a new YouView DTR -T2100 youview box. My Marmitek IR magic eye was causing interference and stopping the remote from working at all. Does anyone have a good working IR solution for these new You View boxes?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
voice_of_reason
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: IR Extender for YouView

Not sure what you mean by 'new YouView boxes', as the DTR-T2100 is an older model now, but it's the one I have and I've been using the same IR extender since the days of the original silver BT Vision box, and it still works perfectly on the DTR-T2100.

Search for 'Philex 27990R' - you may not be able to get them any more though, but there are plenty out there that look identical and probably function the same too (probably all rebadged versions of the same model).

0 Ratings
rpetrie1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Has anyone got an IR extender working with the you view DTRT2100? Still having this problem months later. The suggested Philex extender is not available.
I can't believe loads of you out there are not having the same problem.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
voice_of_reason
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

If you can't find anyone selling the Philex units, have you tried the Marmitek Powermid? Still readily available and supposedly works fine with the Humax YouView boxes.

0 Ratings