Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 10 of 68

Re: ITVX

Well done, least that's something. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 68

Re: ITV HUB to ITVX

It doesn't yet exist for Youview, as reading one of the other threads would have told you.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 68

The latest compatibility list doesn't mention Youview which is curious given that ITV are one of the partners.

Goodbye ITV Hub. Hello ITVX!

Message 14 of 68

Thank you for your response, it was much appreciated..

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 68

I did read quite a few responses and found it all very confusing..there seemed to be many different answers. Thank you for getting back to me it was much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 68

Thank you for your kind response.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 68

If you want ITVX the best bet is get a Firestick, the app support for the BT Boxes is very poor.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 68

Something is going on. Noticed the virtual channel for britbox (331) has a blank guide of  '0'.

The channel still streams and prompts to press red to launch britbox. 

Either a bug or its going to disappear soon. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 68

Well @biohazardx9 the guide info for Britbox barker chanel 331 up to the end of 2022 said "Stream the biggest box of British boxsets"  which i suspect with the launch of ITV X premium might be a questionable claim.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 68

Reply from ITVX  Not sure if Youview will ever get it, perhaps a mod could clarify.

Hi there,
Thanks for contacting ITVX.
I do apologise for this.
We’ve made some changes to our app. We’ve upgraded our technology to offer more content and better picture quality, and improve our overall app experience.
A significant part of this involves updating our content protection to keep all our shows copyright-safe. Unfortunately this technology is not supported by some device models and will no longer be compatible after the end of September 2022.
You would have to move to another device in order to access and watch ITVX.
What I can recommend is purchasing an Amazon firestick or a device that can connect to a TV that is unsupported.
Again, I do apologise as I understand that this can impact a lot of our customers.
I hope I have answered your query.
0 Ratings