cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 55

Re: ITV Hub to ITVX

1. ITVX app not updated on LG TV, on the Aura Humax box ITVX app download but when you try to run it advises that it isn’t licensed (now that’s a tease)

Works on fire stick ok

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 55

Seems Youview/BT will be one of the last to be getting ITVX.

Youview seem to be starting to fall behind when it comes to apps and stuff.

I surprised Sky Q dont have ITVX at launch for they have almost everything else.

I happy I went and got 2 Firesticks 14 and 18 months ago and now use the Firestick more than the Youview box and now only use Youview box for Freeview channels and to record.

ITVX now working fine on my 2 Firesticks after the minor problem with live channels yesterday evening. When I first got it on my Firesticks.
I seen a preview of ITVX last Saturday when I was at my sisters as her Samsung 2019 4k TV had it and ITVX looked ok.

My sister 8 times out of 10 will now use the Firestick 4k that I got her for her Christmas last year.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 55

Just had this reply from ITVX

Hi 👋 We don't have any confirmed information for when ITVX will be available on Youview devices, but we are looking into it for the future.🙌😊

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 55

That's rubbish then.

They won't keep itv hub just for us...

What a shambles 

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 55

True. That is annoying. Though if it’s rugby, I want the National Anthem, because it’s always sung with such passion, even if I could skip straight to the game. Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau on the count of 3…

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 55

@gomezz True. That is annoying. Though if it’s rugby, I want the National Anthem, because it’s always sung with such passion, even if I could skip straight to the game. Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau on the count of 3…

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 55

I am finding that I am using the pro box much less now, the app selection is just not there. Having subscribed to ITX, thinking it would land on the Pro Box.

The BT box is just more of a recorder now, shame as BT could have offered a good service.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 55

No comments from the Mods either, which does look like ITVX could be dead in the water, as far as Youview Boxes go.

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 55

I suspect that as far as the "Pro" Box is concerned, the Mods are as much in the dark as the rest of us.

Message 40 of 55

We ditched Sky and was going to subscribe to Now and Netflix, but when BT had the deal in early November it was a no brainer to pay £6 a month for both now TV and Netflix and also get the loan of the BT pro box for the duration of the contract (24 months)

Our main recording box is the Aura Humax, of which the ITV hub was updated yesterday to ITVX.

The pro box is a bonus box (not paid for and on loan) it is in the main bedroom and is only used by the other half for recording her soaps.

0 Ratings