Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 15

ITV Hub +

Go to solution

Interesting post here https://community.youview.com/youview/topics/itv-hub-plus-now-fully-available-on-all-devices suggesting the ad-free ITV Hub + is now available on Youview boxes. You can sign up on the ITV Hub website. Of course it's paid (and as far as I know still only sd quality) but some of you who regularly use ITV Hub may find it useful.

14 REPLIES 14
ruth554422
Expert
Message 2 of 15

Re: ITV Hub +

Go to solution
Hi Robert that post on the youview forum was posted by my husband. We have had it 24 hours or so now and it does work perfectly.
0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Small world @ruth554422. I haven't joined that community but drop by every day. Your other half and a couple of other guys there seem to know their stuff. I'm going to test out the Hub+ later tonight. Please pass on my thanks to your husband (Daniel if I'm right?) for the info. Man Very Happy

ruth554422
Expert
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution
Yes that's right. Daniel is my husband I will pass on your thanks. Small world indeed. We watch a fair bit on ITV that's why we took the subscription. Worth 4 quid to avoid the advertising. We have now cancelled our ITV series links and waiting for everything to come on catch up TV.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
ruth554422
Expert
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution
Well its £3.99 so nearly 4 quid. These days a 1p won't get a sweet these days. They may as well have charged the full 4.
0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Use ITV quite a bit myself but seldom used the Hub purely because of the ads. Signed up and will try it all out later. Indeed, £3.99 isn't much if you make use of it (which I will), but long gone are the days when a penny got you 2 chewy sweets in the local corner shop Smiley Tongue

robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

@ruth554422. So I've signed up, checked a couple of my faves earlier and pleased to say its working well. Of course its still standard def but good picture quality at that. Well worth the money to be ad free, and of course less to add to the recording schedule. Man Very Happy

ruth554422
Expert
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution
Pleased to see you got sorted out with hub plus.
0 Ratings
daddyneenor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution
I'm a member of ITV plus and I am still getting adverts watching on my bt youview box waste of £3.99 if I still get adverts
0 Ratings
daddyneenor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

I cannot find anywhere on my bt TV 4k uhd box where it allows me to login to the ITV app 

0 Ratings