cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

ITVX

Hi All,

has anyone managed yet to get ITV Hub updated to ITVX yet?  Tried BT Pro Box softwate update, and App software update to n avail?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: ITVX

I would not expect it until nearer the launch date on 8th Dec. The only devices I've seen it on is Roku.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 3 of 14

@ozsat  Ok, thanks, I know it's been released early, but obviously a soft roll out.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

@ozsat it's on Samsung TV's .  

Message 5 of 14

I think so operators are closing down upgrades etc. in December so it is being added to those now.  Depends on the companies involved.

But it doesn't officially launch until the 8th Dec. It is likely to appear on some more before then.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

The full ITVX experience, including all Premium content, has already been launched on the following platforms:

•        Web Browsers
•        Samsung Smart TVs (2016 and above)
•        Xbox One/S/X and Xbox Series X/S
•        Huawei
•        Chromecast
•        Roku Streaming Players*
•        NOW Smart Sticks and Boxes*

Message 7 of 14

@ozsat Thanks for the update. I had a look at the website, didn't look much different. Hoping to see new drama releases before they go on terrestrial ITV, as reported.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

My Sony TV has a Google chromecast 4 built in with Google TV. But Sony has some weird deal with youview and a mini youview app is used for on demand and for live TV. As such itvx is on Google TV but not via Sony tv's. I have to wait until youview pull their finger out and launch it 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

ITVX is on my sisters Samsung 4k TV and it has a classic TV and movies channel added.

ITVX is still not on her Firestick 4k though.

I also still dont have ITVX on my Firestick HD version.

Cant get ITVX on my Samsung Full HD TV as it no longer supports the latest apps.

Guess the Firestick and the Youview boxes will be the last to get the new ITVX.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Just got ITVX on my iPad Mini 6 and there is at lest a  25-30 seconds delay with the live streaming of the main ITV channel compared to watching via Freeview.

Seems mostly live streaming channels no matter what platform or app you ate using has a sort delay. Just some have more of a delay than others.

0 Ratings