Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockintone
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Images missing on recording screen

Hi,

Over the last few weeks the images/still shots in the recording screen are blank (text info is present) I have done a soft reboot but still have the same issue.

Anyone else notice this?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
David_H
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Images missing on recording screen

Hi @Rockintone and welcome to the forums - thanks for taking the time to report this.

If you'd like to drop me a PM with some details (set top box model / serial number and the home BB line number would be great), I'll take a look at that for you. 

thanks
David

0 Ratings
f1charlie
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Yes!  I also have this problem after doing a MM2 reset on my DTR-T1000 a couple of days ago.

0 Ratings
D2GDG
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

I also have this problem on the ultra UHD 4K box and the Youview plus box by BT both are shocking.
0 Ratings
f1charlie
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Most of the images have returned on my box. 

More concerning is the locking up which now happens after the latest update Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
David_H
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 7

We're seeing the same issue on some test recordings internally - it looks like the set top box is having problems finding or retrieving some of the thumbnail images stored on the cloud as we can see 401 errors when we dig into the traffic. We raised the issue with Youview last week and they have confirmed they're looking into it now. The recordings themselves should be fine, and once the network stuff is sorted the thumbnails will resolve themselves.

@f1charlie - sounds like you have a different issue - if you would like to drop me a PM I'll have a look for you?

thanks

David

0 Ratings
f1charlie
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Many thanks to David for his help.
0 Ratings