Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveyk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: In Stock ? - BTservice is a catalogue of disasters

Go to solution

I ordered a youview box begining of July ordered on the Wednesday and arrived on the Friday on time.  Only problem I had was making sure they sent me a youview box and not BT Vision box which I already had.

Everything has gone smoothly so far but had to phone up to ask for some new homeplugs as my original were old and slow and did not work on the BT sport channels.

I get the feeling that the youview boxes are really popular an BT are struggling to keep up with the demand.  Hopefully in a few weeks things will settle down and BT will be able to provide a more consistent service.  I certainly had a good trouble free service from them and I doubt I am the only one.Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
crush123
Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

To date, I still haven't received my Youview Box

Time to waste another 5 minutes of my life getting my bill adjusted (again) as I am being charged for it and more platitudes from BT.

9 weeks, 4 days since the original order !

0 Ratings
Fellwalker
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

Did you reply to PaddyB with the info so he could look into it for you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To err is human, but to really mess it up requires a computer
0 Ratings
crush123
Contributor
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

didn;t see that post!

Thanks for pointing it out - will do that now

0 Ratings
crush123
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

sorry, I didn't notice your post earlier.

can you re-iterate what I need to do, i can't see a link in the "About Me" section of my profile

Update

Found a link to send message to moderator - message is on its way.

As a further update i contacted BT on Saturday 20th, got a refund for this month's vision, was transferred to Fulfilment centre who told me they now had stock, and would dispatch one immediately.

Got text this morning to say my BTVision+ box was on its way, (yes thats right, they sent the wrong one - again).

Contacted BT again today, talked to someone who has now apparently cancelled the Vision+ order and processed an order for a youview box .

Hopefully PaddyB will help sort it out.

0 Ratings
Fellwalker
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution
🙂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To err is human, but to really mess it up requires a computer
0 Ratings
trooper53
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

Reason they havnt got any is they are all on e/bay for sale ,take a look everyones flogging them .........

0 Ratings
Highlighted
crush123
Contributor
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Hooray, I finally got My BT YouView Box !

Ok,  it was sent to my neighbours house, in spite of the fact that I told BT several times that the address was wrong, and I also got a third BT Vision+ box which I have to send back, I now have a youview box and it works, installation was a breeze.

I am thinking of cancelling lovefilm instant and getting the unlimited package, but I can't do that yet as I have 'open orders' on the system which have to be closed down manually.

After calling Friday and Saturday and talking to several departments, I have been ensured that all orders have been closed off and I can will be able to upgrade online...

Guess what - I can't because it either hasn't been done, or the system has not been updated.

0 Ratings