cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 15

Inbetweeners box set

So is it just me or does the Inbetweeners say available now but the only thing there is a trailer...

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 15

Re: Inbetweeners box set

You are right.

except... I suspect they might be available on the BT Vision box.

On youview the inbetweeners series 1-3 box sets are available via 4OD player not via the BT player.

IIRC BT Vision has no independent 4OD player so has a selection of programs loaded and availble on demand

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 15

That's interesting to know. So a big advertisement for great upcoming content on BT Box sets actually is already available on 4OD for free anyway...

I am sure this should also be available via the BT Player in YouView as it would be poor advertising to have a great big advert in BT Box sets for a program that is available free on demand only...BT really need to get their behinds into gear in the TV Box sets, poor SD quality, recycled, free on demand content really doesn't cut it these days....

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 15

Maybe someone with  BT Vision box  could confirm whether the box sets are available there or not ?

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 15

Still not available on BT YouView despite the banner saying available now...

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 15

Series 1 - 3 available on the BT Vision Box.
Found them under search A - Z under I.

Stew
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 15

CameraZOOM-20140924230623824.jpg

Definitely isn't under "i" in the a to z of the youview BT player (although the available now trailer is that is 33 seconds long,  two 'inspector montalbano' and a 'is that a nail in your head').

When are BT going to get there act together regarding box sets...

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 8 of 15

@scointer wrote:

CameraZOOM-20140924230623824.jpg

Definitely isn't under "i" in the a to z of the youview BT player (although the available now trailer is that is 33 seconds long,  two 'inspector montalbano' and a 'is that a nail in your head').

When are BT going to get there act together regarding box sets... ?

Corrected for you   Smiley Tongue

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 15

Still not fixed... Can I get a months refund seeing as BT vision customers have it but BT youview customers don't...

0 Ratings
notoriousdbp
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 15

But you have it on 4OD, you don't need to go into the BT player for it - BT Vision subscribers don't have it on 4OD so it's available in BT player to them.  The bandwidth to watch it on 4OD would be covered by you having a YouView subscription.  I really don't see this as an issue at all

---Remember to mark as 'solved' and give stars when you like a post---
0 Ratings