cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Osborn99
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Internet channels pixelated

Hi, all my Internet channels are scrambled or have pixelation.  The bt player, Netflix, amazon all working fine, it's just the live TV, I can't watch anything.

Changed hdmi cable, retuned channels, factory reset. It was connected by a home extender, changed it so the ethernet cable connects direct to the hub

Nothing has worked, freeview working fine, just Internet channels.  Any solutions please

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DavidM
Message 2 of 6

Re: Internet channels pixelated

Hi @Osborn99 and welcome.

Have you checked your broadband connection? Is there any noise on your line? 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Osborn99
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi, my broadband is great, I can still see Netflix and amazon using the box 

0 Ratings
Osborn99
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I used the live chat, why does it take 2 days for someone to contact me.  I had to look at the service status for an update.  It says it's a broadband problem and has the bt servers highlighted.  Why has no one contacted me to explain?

My broadband is fine, I can use Netflix, amazon, even catchup on the box.  My Lgtv has now TV and I can watch live sport on there just not the box.  Can someone from bt please explain 

0 Ratings
Osborn99
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I have just tried the now TV app on the bt box and I can watch live sport but when I turn it on 408 or any other number I get pixelation and really I paid the extra so I could record 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Osborn99,

Thank you for posting. Pixelation on the internet channels normally indicates a problem with Broadband. If you send me your details, I'll be able to run a few checks on your service to see if I can help identify what's causing the problem.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings