cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rit1981
Message 1 of 4

Internet channels stutter a lot.

Hi. I'm a new BT tv customer and have only had my youview box for about a month. The first week was great all channels worked great but since then the Internet based channels both HD and non HD channels seem to stutter a lot. I've tried everything I can think of but it hasn't helped, has anyone else had this problem? I have a great internet speed so I don't know why this is happening, have I got a bad youview box?<br><br>Please help someone.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Rich
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
troyhobbs1
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Internet channels stutter a lot.

Same here. Have a BT humax youview box and at supposedly excellent download from infinity but all internet channels stutter, lag. He box functionality has been slow / clunky from the outset. I've resolved myself to the fact that this is as good as BT gets...and will be jumping ship at end of contract.
0 Ratings
clangers272
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Same has started happening to our YouView over the past couple of days. It was fine, our Infinity connection seems fine but all the internet channels stutter badly now.

We've rebooted the YouView box and Homehub router, disconnected all other devices (which are functioning correctly) but to no avail.

Basically BT TV is a rip off, they've got a real cheek to even be charging for this junk. We've had one issue after another. My long held view that BT are scum has been completely confirmed.

0 Ratings
rubble2
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

I have noticed this tonight - is it a recognised fault? I have only experienced it since the last S/W update

0 Ratings