cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 48

Re: Ip Freeview

My Mac Book and iPad show the new version but my iPhone shows the old.

Stew

Message 22 of 48

I notice the BT link to the Freeview over ip channel list has disappeared and no longer available. 

Interesting. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 48

Yes, funny that. Almost as if someone accidentally put the page live early 🥸.

My guess is the moment that it was spotted live, someone hit unpublish pretty sharpish. 

Still, the fact that it was there in the first place gives the impression we are not too far away… perhaps days rather than weeks. 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 48

Iam hoping the same as my property isn't able to use an antenna for freeview channels due to location.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 48

If it was that close then surely they would say it was coming soon on a certain date 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 48

You would think so yes!

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 48

But  we all know what bt are like ! 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 48

Well yeahhhh LOL!

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 48

Perhaps there will be an announcement to coincide with the Edinburgh TV festival at the end of this week, a press release has probably gone out under embargo or something. 

Message 30 of 48

Not sure it's really big enough to make a splash at the festival, unless perhaps it's added to a release with more details about the WB Discovery/BT Sport joint venture.  Now I hope I'm wrong but I'm wondering if this radio silence and removal of the page is a sign of a further delay (many of us remember how long it took to get Now TV after the Sky cross supply deal was done).