cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 48

Re: Ip Freeview

Yes, the closer we get to the bank holiday (in England and Wales) the more I wonder. 

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 48

I spoke to BT today about coming back to BT TV from Sky. I spoke about various things one being the free view channels via IP. The advisor stated they received the information and advice Wednesday. So that may be an indication of launch soon?

Message 33 of 48

Hope so!!

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 48

It's now live but you need to update your BT TV Pro, disconnect the ariel cable and reset your box.

Select install Internet channels when it comes up

Message 35 of 48

How do you reset the Pro box and do you lose recordings? On another thread someone states you can only record 2 channels if using IP mode and that some Freeview channels are missing.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 48

You go into settings and you do loose your recordings, there is a risk but its upto your to weigh up the pros and the cons. 

I am sure more channels will be added and new features will be added.

Can't comment on the recording issue as I haven't experienced it. 

Message 37 of 48

It says when you choose between ariel set up or streaming set up . Ariel says record 4 programmes stream says 2 

Message 38 of 48

I tried late last night and again this morning (seeing that the sales blurb on the website now mentions it), no update that I could see was applied but decided to try anyway.  For those who've got it to work succesful what software version are you on?

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 48

Do you have a link to the announcement by any chance?

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 48

It wasn't an official annoucement per se just the sales blurb as I mentioned (on the front page of BT.com).

Your favourite channels and apps, no aerial needed

You can now choose to connect your superfast BT broadband to the new BT TV Box Pro over wi-fi and watch your favourite content without the need for an aerial. From NOW, to Netflix, to BT Sport and the best free-to-air channels, they’re all there at your fingertips. Welcome to our best TV experience yet.

0 Ratings