cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Is Live eurosport without sport package?

Looking at getting  entertainment plus,but one channel I'll miss is eurosport live channels if I purchase  discovery plus which is £59 a year including sport will I be able to watch eurosport live channels on BT so I can record them or will it only be available on the discovery app...I don't watch anything on bt or sky sports so don't really want to add the cost of £17 a month to get eurosport..any advice appreciated 🙂

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is Live eurosport without sport package?

From what I can see I believe you need a BT Sport subscription of any sort to get eurosport or discovery plus, certainly the channel list for entertainment on the website makes no mention of eurosport anyway

If you bought discovery+ separately it will only be available via that & not on the BT box

Message 3 of 5

If you purchase Discovery+ direct via the app, you can only watch via the app but make sure that the level of subscription you're buying includes sport 

Message 4 of 5

Its app based, I have all the sport packages. The new Discovery +, as you say is an app and cannot be recorded via the box. If you have BT Sport then you can use a F.......k etc to watch, otherwise speak to BT re Eurosport. Seems daft that they cannot put Discovery + as a box channel. Maybe next year, same company owns them.

Message 5 of 5

I agree and it's not competitive.

With Sky, you get Discovery Plus including eurosport with their basic entertainment package for free as well.

I recently moved to sky stream before Christmas and I have not regretted it so far.

Perhaps it will get more competitive when it's under EE. 

0 Ratings