Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ClairL
Beginner
Message 1 of 23

Jumping/interference with youview

Go to solution
Our youview box has constant interference/jumping with recordings & when just watching channels. Our internet channels are fine. We have checked software (which is up to date) we have done factory resets and nothing helps. Has anyone else had this?
0 Ratings
22 REPLIES
Message 2 of 23

Re: Jumping/interference with youview

Go to solution

Hi @ClairL

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're having problems with your BT TV service.  Have a look at this link on our help pages: Channel problems on BT TV

Others should be along to offer further advice shortly.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Thomorob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 23

Go to solution
I can't see anything at that link that refers to this problem. I am having the same issue. Any further advice would be appreciated.
0 Ratings
Thomorob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 23

Go to solution
Sorry but can't see anything at the link that addresses this. I am having the same issue. Any help would be appreciated. I have a Humax 2100
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 23

Go to solution

@Thomorob Sorry about that, is it the freeview or internet channels you're having problems with?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Thomorob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 23

Go to solution
It is CBS action and Yesterday channels I have noticed it on when recording (not sure if they are Internet or freeview but bot are between channels 1 a and 100). The parts that jump aren't missing as if I rewind, the 'jumped' part then plays.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 23

Go to solution

@Thomorob Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get our TV experts to take a look at this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Thomorob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 23

Go to solution
Hi Neil, Thank you for responding. I went onto your profile, however couldn't see the Contact the Mods link in any menu. Could you advise exactly where it is located please.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Thomorob,

I've made the link available to you under my profile. Go to my profile and you'll see it under "Click here to contact the mods" Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Thomorob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 23

Go to solution
Thanks Daniel. I found the link under Neils and have submitted my issue. Thank you both for ongoing support.
0 Ratings