cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Just upgraded bt tv. IPC6023 error

Go to solution

Hi all

I recently upgraded my Bt package incl BT TV. I installed the new youview bt tv pro box it all went smoothly to start with. I use an Ethernet cable to connect. 
However the subscribed channels (entertainment+) don’t load and I get the ipc6023 error.  I restarted the box and disconnected the router and searched this error on this forum too but nothing seems to solve it

There is definitely no broadband  problem as the apps like bbc iplayer etc all load. 

tia 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Just upgraded bt tv. IPC6023 error

Go to solution

@hellothere19 I'm sorry to see you're getting the IPC6023 error after upgrading your BT TV package.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help as it sounds like a subscription problem.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@hellothere19 

The other thing to try, if you haven't already done so ,  is rebooting the router. It may or may not work but worth a try.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
I did reboot but didn’t sort it.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Hi Neil,
Message send
Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

BT called me back and I had to change the settings from FTTP to ASDL/copper which solved the problem and I have all channels now 

Thanks for a quick reply in this matter

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@hellothere19 please can you confirm where the settings you needed to adjust were please? were they on the bt pro box or somewhere else?

Thanks

0 Ratings