cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Keep losing apps and recordings screen

Hi, I have the latest BT You View box which is about 3 months old. Recently I keep losing the screen with my Apps, Recordings etc. on. The only way I get them back is to power the box down by removing the power cable. Is this a faulty box?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Keep losing apps and recordings screen

Hi @crunch 

is this the Home page that appears on start up (or accessible by the remote Home button) that is not loading or some other page(s) ? If so what if anything occurs when you press the home button ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

thanks for the reply. yes it is the home page that often does not appear when turn I the box on so I can't see the tiles of apps, recordings etc. Nothing happens when I press the purple home button on the remote so I have to unplug the power to get them to appear. This started happening 4 or 5 days ago. Does not happen everytime, most times the home page loads straight away and the home button works ok.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@crunch  thanks for clarifying

So when the problem occurs is it that you have a TV channel playing. If so is it just the home button that is unresponsive or a are other remote buttons not responding. For example are you able to change channel by the channel (P) up/down button or by pressing a channel number  eg 4 for channel 4 . if you can change channel   is the home button still unresponsive after you have changed channel ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks, I will monitor what happens next time it occurs and get back to you. I appreciate your help.

0 Ratings