cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robjo
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Kids channels

Just wondering are we to get some more kids channels soon, as at present having to pay for Sky as well as this service because of kids section. Would love this to happen, as would save loads of money! As see talktalk are doing this and present, which makes there service a better soltuon.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MartinH
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Kids channels

@robjo wrote:

Just wondering are we to get some more kids channels soon, as at present having to pay for Sky as well as this service because of kids section. Would love this to happen, as would save loads of money! As see talktalk are doing this and present, which makes there service a better soltuon.

I'm afraid no-one here will know what BT's future plans are, we're all just users.

This is where you'll be less happy with me but is it really sensible to consider kids TV so important that you spend money you'd rather save on it instad of just telling the kids they need to watch something else or buying them some DVDs they can re-watch time and time again?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

It was expected that  Nickelodeon would be available as a live broadband channnel but since that announcement in January it hasn't yet appeared. At that time Nick Jnr was also mentioned as a future channel addition. Adding those 2 channels to the mix would create a better balanced set of extra channels.  There has been a large addition of the Disney back catalogue of films to the inclusive films of the vision  On demand since the summer.

0 Ratings
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

And precious little else apart from Disney films

0 Ratings
robjo
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the update guys, I think this more about seeing if BT are going to give us a complete solution. It is just not about sport and at the end of the day all users (including kids) should easy access to channels.

0 Ratings