Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
srpsrp
Expert
Message 41 of 43

Re: Latest improvements to YouView

@MJH62wrote:
Wow, something of a must have for your average BT YouView customer. What a disaster.
Meanwhile in the real world, a function that 99.99% of users would never use.

If he's talking about the problem where by live pause basically becomes unusable then I totally agree that it should have been fixed /months/ ago.  Obviously the Indians who code this stuff are not actually allowed to watch TV so they don't know how annoying all these bugs are. I learned to watch TV from a book LOL

0 Ratings
Stevek1311
Expert
Message 42 of 43

@srpsrpwrote:

@MJH62wrote:
Wow, something of a must have for your average BT YouView customer. What a disaster.
Meanwhile in the real world, a function that 99.99% of users would never use.

If he's talking about the problem where by live pause basically becomes unusable then I totally agree that it should have been fixed /months/ ago.  Obviously the Indians who code this stuff are not actually allowed to watch TV so they don't know how annoying all these bugs are. I learned to watch TV from a book LOL

Yes I was.  I can use my T-2100 as either a recorder or a Live Pause device.  Any ongoing recording destroys the Live Pause function.  There is some anedotal evidence that this issue may not affect earlier build T-2100s.  

0 Ratings
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 43

@neywrote:

I also think its only a metter of time before the old T1000 boxes are discontinued altogether.

Darren

T1000's will be guaranteed supported for the term of their lifespan, not cut.

0 Ratings