Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbaldwin82
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Lifetime TV

Go to solution
Sky has it... Virgin has it... Even *cough cough* Talk Talk TV has it via YouView...I'm talking about Lifetime TV!

Are there any plans to include this channel as part of a package? I'm seriously in my daughter's 'bad books' as she is missing Dance Moms! Alternatively, could current episodes/current series be made available in BT store?

I look forward to receiving a response!

Kevin
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Milhouse
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Lifetime TV

Go to solution

Never mind TalkTalk, even VuTV has Lifetime!

Lifetime is owned by A+E Networks, they also own History, H2 and Crime & Investigation which would be great additions. 

In fact it's a shame BT TV are missing a lot of channels from companies they already deal with. There are a lot of channels from Viacom, Discovery and UKTV missing which would make great additions.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

We would all love a few extra channels added to the TV entertanment and HD extra bolt on packages as long as the price per month for BT TV never became as dear as some of the other pay TV providers out there.

I would like the rest of there TV entertenment channels added to there extra TV players catch up service.

Darren

0 Ratings
kbaldwin82
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
I noticed VuTV had it, but when I go onto the channel it says it's not compatible with my YouView box 😞
0 Ratings
Milhouse
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Looks like you got your wish, Lifetime is on BT TV.

0 Ratings
kbaldwin82
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
Cool! I've just tried retuning my box, but to no avail 😞 Do you have any tips on how to receive the Lifetime Channel?

It would be great to sort this as it will help redeem respect from my 8 year old daughter!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

you would need to change your package to one of the new entertainment plus/max options. These have only just shown up on the website this morning and not officially been announced yet so it may take a day or two before they are fully up.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/manage-tv/#tv-bolt-ons

Of course these are all 'extra IP channels' and therefore only available to BT Infinity subscribers...

0 Ratings
kbaldwin82
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Cool, thanks for the info 🙂
0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Lifetime is working fine here after upgrading today.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 1 Unlimited with BT Max TV package (inc. UHD).
0 Ratings