cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 22

Re: Live TV stuterry on Box Pro after a while

I am on the VIP pack I've been on the VIP pack since it was launched with NOW TV and a new packages started .
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 22

In that case you ordered it before we released the box, the box is currently being supplied to new customers as part of a slow rollout, but in time will be available to everyone.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 22

Thank
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 22

Not had this before as usually in an app on the box - but today on BBC1HD the stutter appeared and was quite noticable during Wimbledon.

Using a Panasonic EX750.

Will try and get a video of it if needed - but by time the camera was ready the stutter had stopped.

@jparnell82wrote:

We've been watching a lot of Euro 2020 on our Box Pro and have noticed after an hour or so the picture gets quite stuttery. Not hugely but just enough to be very annoying. We change channel and then back and it's fine.

Anyone else noticed this?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 22

Thanks for the feedback we are still investigating no need for the video.

Message 16 of 22

Is there an update on this issue?

I've had a BT Pro box for a few weeks and suffer from constant stuttering which is temporarily fixed by changing channels and restarting the box.

Unless it's fixed I'll be replacing it with the old box and asking for a refund.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 22

Hi @spbond

It is still an issue we are working through at the moment, sorry your experience is hindered because of it.

I don't have any expectation on when it will be fixed so please bear with us, I will post updates once there are further developments.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 22

I found pausing live TV for a few seconds the stuttering stops as it comes of the buffer 

Message 19 of 22

Any update on this?

Message 20 of 22

Still happening on my box. Latest updates installed. The pause/restart solves the problem.
0 Ratings