Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llanelliman
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Loss of BT sport

Go to solution

Hi, after resetting my hub to improve Wi-fi connection we have lost all bt sport channels. Various messages have come up, IPC 6002 being the latest.

i have checked for software update, rebooted my tv box and hub. To no avail. Please can you help.

Steve 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
llanelliman
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Loss of BT sport and error messages IPC6011 and 6002. Tried rebooting both hub and tv box.

Go to solution

Hi, we have lost BT sport channels since pressing the reset button on the hub. BT advisor suggested I do that to improve our Wi-fi.

Then our sport channels disappeared. With the help of BT advisor I checked our software for updates, rebooted the youview box,and hub. To no affect.

can you please help?

Steve Barker

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 5

Re: Loss of BT sport and error messages IPC6011 and 6002. Tried rebooting both hub and tv box.

Go to solution

Hi @llanelliman

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the error messages you're seeing on your BT TV service when trying to watch BT Sport.  Have a look at this link > "IPC error codes on Youview" < and let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

llanelliman
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Re: Loss of BT sport and error messages IPC6011 and 6002. Tried rebooting both hub and tv box.

Go to solution
Hi RobbieMac, I rebooted firstly the hub and then the tv box, and it seems to have done the trick. Did this a few times over the weekend , but maybe not in this order! Thanks for your help.
Steve.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@llanelliman wrote:
Hi RobbieMac, I rebooted firstly the hub and then the tv box, and it seems to have done the trick. Did this a few times over the weekend , but maybe not in this order! Thanks for your help.
Steve.

Nice one @llanelliman

Glad to see you got this sorted out Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings