cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Lost all HD Channels

Go to solution

How can BT have a My BT website or App that is so abysmal.

Eventually located the Now Sports add on that was active and switched it off yesterday, it is valid/paid up until November 26th so no worries.

Turn on TV last night to watch F1 Qualifying to find I have no Sky Sports and no Sky Entertainment channels!!! ( I have Entertainment package)

After an hour and a half on the phone I finally have SD Sky channels back but no HD or 4K. Having spoken to several people from faults and billing through that time they all say I have cancelled my HD and Entertainment when I cancelled the Now Sports Add on although I know I only flicked the switch on the Add on icon, when they look "back office" at my order they accept that I did in fact only switch off the Now Sport Add on.

Why can nobody "flick a switch" and turn my HD back on? Is life meant to be so difficult?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lost all HD Channels

Go to solution

If it helps anybody apparently there is some sort of glitch when removing monthly now packages via by.com/myBT which removes the HD add on, the add on can not be reinstated until after the next monthly bill has been produced.

Unfortunately it has taken BT 5 days, numerous phone calls, 4 cancelled orders and a renewal of contract before realising this.

Not happy.