Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Lost all subscription channels depsite being on Total Entertainment Package

Go to solution

I read with interest 2 posts that despite having correct subscription they cannot access the subscirptions channels e.g. 307.

I have an Ultra HD box and an extra box (£5 pm). Everything worked fine until December when I suddenly got a message saying I was not subscribed to these channels and an error on 2nd box to say too many boxes. Engineer called and said everyting fine with wireless router/BT Infinity etc. He said it is a subscription/account issue. No error messages on main box just asking me to subscribe. My boxes are not recognising my subscription.  

Interestingly I can get standard defintion BT Sport e.g. 408,409 but no other subscirptionchanels. All the channels work on a mobile app.

I am glad I am not the only one with the problem. I have talked to over 10 BT staff over last month and reset etc.. but no joy. Most are working from a script and I just repeat myself. They confrim account set up for Total Entertainment. I had no to channels that i paid for over Christmas.

Did anyone ever get sorted on an issue like this?

At this stage I can actually live with just freeview and standard BT sport so maybe they will just change my package as I ended up getting a Now TV box for sky sports!!  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lost all subscription channels depsite being on Total Entertainment Package

Go to solution

@Tdinneen I'm really sorry to see you're having problems with your BT TV service. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Good afternoon, I have been speaking to Neil about this issue and I am now investigating and will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Gemma.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Gemma

Gemma phoned and on investigation it looks like the problem is on the line outside of the house back to a BT control box.  Not sure how that all works but an engineer is booked for 23rd January so fingers crossed.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for helping out @Gemma_P. Let us know how you get on @Tdinneen.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

This has been solved. Thanks Gemma.

The enginner called this morning, Sunday. He went to green box in neighbourhood and found that my broadband had been linnked to someone else and vice versa. So basically I was on someone else's broadband.

I had assumed that line to the house was standard and it was router and Uview box that dertermined customer but not so.

So if someone else has this problem maybe someone working on the local green box mixed you up.

So after nearly a month with only freeview I can now watch BT Sport UHD !! Missed out on Christmas but good to be back.

Forum was the way to go to get problem solved !!

Thanks again Gemma

0 Ratings