Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 31 of 40

Re: Lost all subscription channels

Go to solution

Any chance you can sort mine out??? I upgrade bttv to add sky entertainment and movies and a extra box, I recieved the extra box and all plugged in. it's all apparently live but I have lost all of my bttv max package subscription I.e gone from tv guide.. and the sky entertainment and movies have stopped working I.e I need to set up sky ..... or add it to your tv package.... this is on both boxes..... I contacted bt and I'm due a call within 48 hours? I feel screwed over a bit here... I think I'm due a refund or discount somewhere unless it's fixed today... any help mate would cheer me up 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 32 of 40

Go to solution

Hi @MattBlox, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, did you order a new plan with the Now TV channels?

If you've ordered the Big Entertainment plan to get all the Sky channels this replaces your previous BT TV Max plan. If you go to the TV guide and try to view the Now TV version of the Sky channels do these work?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 40

Go to solution

I'm having same problem, had all the now tv channels showing on the guide prior to signing up for the subscription. the day my subscription started they vanished! An hour on chat with customer services and trying reset and software upgrade etc didnt resolve it...... any ideas would be helpful

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 34 of 40

Go to solution

Hi @Dan51,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you've lost your subscription channels. If you send me in your details, I'd like to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 35 of 40

Go to solution

Same here.... they can't put them back on they lost the contract for them.... they need to start telling loyal customers this!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 36 of 40

Go to solution

They’ve lost the now tv contract?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 37 of 40

Go to solution

Ohhhhhh yes mate you'll be as pi$$€d as me soon 

If you or your spouse like the crime and investigation channel, then that's gone and a few others.... they eventually told me this after spending 4 f in hours in total to them

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 38 of 40

Go to solution

Pardon me no not the nowtv contract my mistake there

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 40

Go to solution

no worries. i've just rung and cancelled the tv package. it's cheaper to have now tv via an app on the tv and bt sport is £5 cheaper by app than on the box as well. bearing in mind bt want another £5 a month for hd which is £3 by app it doesn't seem great value, especially when it doesn't even work properly

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 40 of 40

Go to solution

yeah true,

i ordered sky, no messing about just all channels there for a simple price 

0 Ratings