cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
curlywatts
Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Lost scheduled recording's

Turned on TV today and all the scheduled recordings have gone, has there been an update that has got rid of them all?
It's not the size of the wand but the magic in the stick.
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
srpsrp
Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: Lost scheduled recording's

myself and someone else have posted about this, the schedule is taking a long time to appear and is not showing any new recordings set  for some reason. It's been like it for three days now.

I can't help thinking it's somthing to do with the new tiles based format since there are empty boxes where pehaps the missing recordings should be. Another bug I suspect basically.

Why can't we just have a list and bring back A-Z sorting as well as filtering by watched/not watched?

This forum appears to be dying a death, when there are no answers to things like this people just give up in frustration.

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 3 of 13

I've just done a 'reset keep recordings' and the schedule is still not showing all set recordings although they show as set in the guide. I think I need to get a job so I can afford a decent TV box LOL

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 13

I've been having the opposite problem with recordings appearing in my 'scheduled' page which I haven't set.

0 Ratings
LastPintDave9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Lost scheduled recordings might also be due to a problem with series record not working properly (see "Series record" thread).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 6 of 13

I`ve also got recordings scheduled that i have not set and it takes ages for scheduled recordings to appear.

bixieupnorth
Contributor
Message 7 of 13

same thing here for the last few days, everything seems to record still, but its a pain having no idea what you have or havent set up.

would be nice to have a facility to save the searches, as i only ever record the same football programmes from bt sport

curlywatts
Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Lost all schedule recordings for the second time, what's going on BT?
It's not the size of the wand but the magic in the stick.
0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 13

Re my issue: random programmes appearing in my scheduled page that I haven't set, Youview have confirmed to me this is a scheduling issue with BT and that BT are aware of it.

0 Ratings
LastPintDave9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Madrob, how did you report it directly to Youview, please?

0 Ratings