Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikemoyes1987
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Mad Men - AMC

Go to solution

I've tweeted AMC UK twice without a response but does anyone know when it is coming back on as the last season ended a few weeks ago and now it's no longer listed as a programme on there website. Still got 2 seasons to be shown on TV or has it stopped after being shown for nearly 2 years?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
ken2222
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mad Men - AMC

Go to solution
I'm on the final chapter 7 with mad men as I got now tv good thing about it when it comes to BT I can watch the series all over again .
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mikemoyes1987,

Thanks for posting. Mad Men s6 will be on air Autumn / Winter later this year.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
mikemoyes1987
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Series 6 won't be on until end of the year, why? been watching it for nearly 2 years and now have to wait 6 months plus to finish it. will have to use Now TV can't wait till then that's stupid!
0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

AMC sold a number of their programmes to different channels in the UK, so even though a programme is/was made by AMC it unfortunately doesn't mean that it can necessarily be seen on AMC UK - at least not for the 'first run' of a programme.

Examples - Better Call Saul goes to Netflix in the UK, Mad Men goes to Sky (and its nowtv brand also), Hap and Leonard goes to Amazon Prime, etc..

All of these are available for first run on AMC in the US but not AMC UK. They often find their way onto AMC UK but only once the exclusivity window with the first run supplier in the UK expires.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@mikemoyes1987 wrote:
Series 6 won't be on until end of the year, why? been watching it for nearly 2 years and now have to wait 6 months plus to finish it. will have to use Now TV can't wait till then that's stupid!

Possibly a little late for you but all series of Mad Men have now appeared on Netflix.

If you don't have Netflix you could sign up for a free trial.

0 Ratings