Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rednal
Message 1 of 3

Manual Recording

Go to solution

New to BT TV.  I want to record a couple of football matches while I am on holiday.  BT Sport has announced them so I know the times but they are not yet on the Guide.  I cannot see how I can add a recording timing myself.  Am I being thick??

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Manual Recording

Go to solution

No setting a manual recording  to start and end  at a time  and date on a channel  of  your choice is not a current option with YouView. 

So your  best options is to use  the Youview or BT TV app on a connected IOS or Android  phone/tablet within the week before the matches are to be played and remotely set a recording.

make sure that you  connect your phone/tablet to your Youview box whilst you are still at home and try a couple the app out before you go away. both the Youview and BT TV apps can be connected to the same Youview box on the same phone/tablet if you wish. the apps are also very useful in monitoring your recordings remotely.  Note that you cannot cancel a recording scheduled on your Youview box using the apps.

If the matches are part of a series then setting a series recording on one of the programmes should mean the subsequent programmes in the same series  are also recorded. However if the first programme is not in the schedule yet that would not be an option for you.

Rednal
Message 3 of 3

Re: Manual Recording

Go to solution

Thanks, both Apps worked great.

0 Ratings