Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrBelter
Expert
Message 21 of 29

Re: Menu colour scheme

@mikegledholtwrote:

And still nobody’s grateful for the positive change they asked so often for. Surely we need to encourage the programmers that they are providing just what we asked for. Maybe it’s just easier to complain than congratulate!

How am i supposed to be grateful for something i never asked for and was not expecting?

0 Ratings
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 29

“You can please some people all of the time, and please some people some of the time. But you can’t please all of the people all of the time."

0 Ratings
Chrissyh59
Message 23 of 29

I was just going to say mine looks black not purple but you've answered my question by saying purple ish/ black ish 🙂
0 Ratings
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 29

0 Ratings
D2GDG
Beginner
Message 25 of 29

Updated EPG is horrible!!

Fp I absolutely hate the new look to BTTV’s guide. Whoever walked into work and designed this horrible thing needs shooting, I phoned BT and they suggested to have a BT engineer come out for some reason, I was cancelling my package and will still do so over this. How depressing and dark does a Sony Bravia 55” 4K tv have to look. I have the latest Ultra 1TB 4K vieing box well 2 if I’m honest and what a sad sight they now are.

skyQ got the right idea keeping it 2020 and not 1996 like BT have chosen to do. I give the new BTTV update a 0 out of 10 because I really hate it.
Tags (4)
0 Ratings
D2GDG
Beginner
Message 26 of 29

Congratulations is not needed, this is a disaster!
0 Ratings
TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 27 of 29

Re: Updated EPG is horrible!!

Just updated a spare T2 box to 29.58 & I see where you're coming from. I'll keep my main T2 on 29.53 until anything worthwhile comes along & my Ultra box will probably stay on 26.41 for the remainder of it's life.

0 Ratings
D2GDG
Beginner
Message 28 of 29

I’m glad you agree, I wish I could uninstall the update. I would never ever buy BTTV as a new customer if they advertised this new look.

What’s bugs me the most is that on the website they clearly state that the update was a maintenance release and said absolutely nothing about the guides visuals being altered.

The only difference between the contrast mode and standard mode is the transparent background now!

BT what a peace of ****💩 how can I advertise your services when all the peoples I’ve had round for football are laughing 😂..

#BTTVstuckin1996
0 Ratings
Peter9
Message 29 of 29

Hi guys

mine went purple a couple of weeks ago and I must admit I prefer it.

much easier to read subtitles through, then about 4 days ago it was blue again strange I thought they’ve changed it back for some reason.

just come back from being away for a couple of days, and it’s purple again, what is going on ?

0 Ratings