Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nadeemsarwar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Missing BT Sport Channels and Internet Channels

Dear Mods,

I have been receiving BT sport but now my BT Sport channels have disappeared. I have been receiving them without issue for a a few months.

Just moved house where there was no infinity and have gone to a stanard BT Broadband package. No Internet channels found. 

Can anyone help me to restore them?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Missing BT Sport Channels and Internet Channels

If you are now not on Infinity Broadband you can only now get those services provided on a non infinity line. So the Extra Internet channel package  (the extra 20 IPTV channels) would not be provided. BT do now provide BT sports channel in SD over copper broadband under certain conditions - you would need to confirm with BT whether your line meets those conditions.

What BT TV package (Essential/Entertainment) were you on previously and what package are you now on at your new home.

0 Ratings
Nadeemsarwar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi thanks for your response. As I mentioed my previous address had Infinity so this was a forced downgrade.

TV package at old address :- BT TV Entertainment Subsription + HD Pack + BT sport

TV Package at new addrress :- BT TV essential + BT Sport

Any help in getting my missing channels back would be appreciated?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi Nadeemsarwar,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum, I'm sorry some of your channels are missing.

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you with this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Nadeemsarwar
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

Thanks for responding - have just done the contact Mods e-mail.

Regards

0 Ratings