Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mdg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Missing Channels

Go to solution

After 8 months usage I have just lost all channels between 258 and 600 including most importantly the sports channels.  I visited the BT online help with no success.  Following this, I contacted via phone the BT help line and was directed through the process of reseting the BT box, retuning the channels and updating the software.  The software failed to upload at about 60% completion.  The BT adviser then suggested I required a visit from a BT engineer that is scheduled for 2 days unless I cancel, it would be free if the problem was found to be with their equipment, but if it was with mine I would have to pay.  I have checked all my hardware connections and found no problems.  Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Missing Channels

Go to solution

If you press Youview>Settings > System Information

what is the value of the Manufacturer software ?

what is the ISP configuration value ?

also which Youview box do you have -- Youview>Settings>System Information ->Device information  will tell you ?

Are you able to use the BT Player and the BBc Iplayer currently ?

0 Ratings
mdg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you Zulu 17 for your advice, much appreciated. I have now resolved the issue. Cheers, MDG
0 Ratings
Alfa916
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
MDG, can you please tell how you have resolved this issue as I am experiencing the same problem & have done the same steps as you bar the reset.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Try a maintenance mode reset use option 4 to keep the recordings if you have a record box http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/52169/~/how-do-i-reset-my-youview-box-from-bt%3F
0 Ratings