cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 8

Missing players

Go to solution

After updating the software on my youview box, I can no longer access the BT player, BBC iplayer, ITV player or UKTV player. I have tried updating the players and apps but just get the message that players and apps are up to date, Anyone  else had this problem?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: Missing players

Go to solution

Hi @Ampizone Are you still having difficulty accessing the players? 

If so then send us over your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods and we will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi John, my problem has been resolved, I contacted BT and was advised to do a reset, which solved the problems I was having.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

John, I spent over an hour with a BT call centre agent today, webchat and phone call - rebooted everything at least once, but still no joy.  Do you have any suggestions, please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Last week I had to do a factory reset as my box had frozen.  Since then I have "lost" the ITV Hub also.  Any suggestions gratefully received?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

How do you do a factory reset?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Jane we need to know what model of youview box you have as the procedure is different for different boxes if you post back the box model I will post you some instructions that will allow you to reset the box without removing the recordings on your box.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
@dfel100 you do have a antenna in your stb I take it. Without a antenna in you would lose itv and all 4 if you have a antenna in have you updated the on demand players in the settings?
0 Ratings